It’s been a loooooooooooooong time since I last blogged. And I just want to write something today as 2012 ends even though I should be doing cases in Law today haha. This year had been really really different from my past years. Let’s list down some of the remarkable ones, good and bad:
1. This is the first year that we celebrated New Year’s Eve without my elder sister, it’s not like she passed away okay, she’s in Australia right now.
2. I celebrated my birthday with a storm! Haha! During the day, I celebrated it with my college friends, the class suspension was really unexpected (if you study in UST you could predict class suspensions, haha!) because it wasn’t raining though there were forecasts of a storm landfall but I am grateful to that suspension because I get to celebrate it with my college friends and we are worry free that our class schedules may not jive. And at night, to my surprise the wind is pretty strong and its raining a bit hard as well, my schedule for the night is to celebrate it with my bestfriends. One of our running jokes for quite some time is we would stay in the mall until the closing hours as if we are the one who would close it. And it did really happen, literally, and it was a cool experience, FUN!
2. Me and my family went to Singapore! (My fave!) Maybe most of you have gone abroad and rode planes at a very young age but this is my FIRST time and I really really had a great time :) and it was really a cliffhanger!!! Kudos to Philippine Airlines, good service and good food. Kudos also to Singapore, beautiful country and the people, very fashionable and dressy!
3. (Not so good one) I had this huge fight in class with two of my friends which are no longer my friends now (talk about humiliating and frustrating)
4. I gained new friends!!! I got FOUR new friends!!! I’m so happy. They are really really nice and so fun to be with. They are good influence as well! They are my library buddies too! I believe we’re very much compatible! LOVE!
5. And lastly a few days ago, me and my friends had our Graduation Pictorial!!! It was a really fun day! Vanity at its finest! Haha! Hopefully we all graduate on May and become CPAs on October 2013! :)
So there you go, that’s a little recap of what happened to me this year. I am grateful to all the things that happened because I’ve learned so much about life, about myself and about other people as well. May all of us have great new year ahead of us!
NOTE: THE SURE WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS INVENT IT! ALL THE BEST FOR 2013!
Online shopping is sooo hot nowadays, you can purchase accessories, clothes, cosmetics etc. from the web. As for me, I only buy accessories before from Fayeness Shop and Trinkets Station because the owners are Thomasian Accountancy Students and I can meet up with them in our building. Actually, I’m somehow doubtful when it comes to buying clothes online. I’m not sure with the fit, the material, I just have to many concerns, haha. But last week I finally gave in and I bought a top online. The shop I tried and loved is Paradise Treats.
The awesome thing about Paradise Treats is they make their own products so you are rest assured that they are in good quality and free from any damages. Another thing I love about them is they produce in limited stocks which is totally awesome because the probability of bumping into someone wearing exactly the same thing as yours is so minimal.
White chiffon top from Paradise Treats
I somehow felt kilig when it fit perfectly to me. haha. The fit is usually one of my worries in buying clothes online that’s why it took me a looooong time before I finally gave it a shot. And Pat of Paradise Treats is really nice and helpful in answering all my inquiries, you know I have tons of inquiries. Haha.
With this great experience I’m pretty sure I’ll buy more clothes online.
Share the online shops you love!
p.s. Have a peaceful & meaningful Holy week everyone O:)
Do you love watching films like me? Well this nail art will perfectly match your love for movies. Another thing is I haven’t watched Hunger Games T.T I KNOOOOOOW I AM SOOOOO LATE but I don’t have any companion. #foreveralone
So to make myself a little bit happy (but I’m not that sad, I’m just sad when it comes to Hunger Games, but I’m still really happy, haha) and feel the movie house vibe I tried to do my own popcorn nails.
If you want to try it:
Watch the tutorial by cutepolish here.
What nail arts are you rocking this summer? Share loves :)
P.S. The above photo is meant to be blurry because I’m not really good in nail art and my nails look a bit messy, not really good output but I’m still happy with it :)